Roadside Assistance & Towing
As an owner of a BMW motorcycle, we know that performance, safety and comfort are important to you. That’s why we recommend enrolling in BMW Motorrad Roadside Assistance.
The following important benefits are included in the BMW Motorrad Roadside Assistance program.
- 24/7 toll free-assistance, 365 days a year
- Towing up to 100 miles across the U.S. and Canada to the closest Motorrad dealer
- Coverage for you and one additional household member at no additional cost on any motorcycle or in any vehicle you drive
- Access to affordable car rentals, hotel discounts, travel services and legal benefits that can protect you from the unexpected
- One-touch access to emergency roadside assistance with the BMW Roadside Assistance App for your iPhone. Download it free at www.iTunes.com
- $750 trip interruption protection which gives you reimbursement for unexpected expenses if your motorcycle is disabled due to mechancial disablement over 100 miles from home
- Free customized trip routing and mapping services
- Battery jump start
- Fuel delivery
Secure your peace of mind on the road.
For only $99* per year you can enjoy personalized care and protection for yourself and one additional household member. Call 1-800-491-8517 to enroll today.
*$104 per year for residents of Wisconsin. BMW Motorcycles of San Francisco has no affiliation with BMW Motorrad Roadside Assistance and we get no money from Roadside Assistance annual premiums, we just want you to know where to get help when you need it 🙂 BMW Group’s Roadside Assistance program is administered by: Signature’s Nationwide Auto Club, Inc. In California, administered by: Signature Nationwide Auto Club of California, Inc.
Bay Area Motorcycle Towing Companies
Roadside assistance is great, but we know some folks out there are just looking for a tow company that is familiar with moving motorcycles. Anyone that’s seen their motorcycle being mistreated by a standard towing company knows the value of a little 2-wheeled awareness. If none of the folks listed below can help you out, ask an auto towing company to send you a flat-bed truck so your bike doesn’t go bouncing and flapping down the road like a fish out of water while attached to the hook of a standard tow truck (never pretty…).
CC Rider Tow (415) 334-8697
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – Mark from CC Rider Tow is well known throughout the Bay Area for quickly and pleasantly helping stranded motorcyclists from Santa Cruz to Santa Rosa. Mark works solo so you’ll want to call in advance if you know you’re going to need his services. CC Rider is based out of Pacifica so if it’s early in the morning and you’ve been riding up on Skyline, Mark ought to be able to help in a flash. Check CC Rider’s Yelp reviews.
Cycle Tow (510) 525-6797
Cycle Tow (a.k.a. Berkeley Perfomance) is run by all-around good guy, Rich and his crew. Because the tow operation is affiliated with an independant bike shop, these folks may be able to get you patched up and back on the road in case you need a hand on Sunday or Monday when we’re closed. Check Cycle Tow’s Yelp Reviews.
Dave’s Cycle Transport (415) 824-3020
Dave’s Cycle Transport is based out of San Francisco and tends to be readily available to folks in the City. We’re not sure how far out Dave and his crew will travel but give them a call if you’re looking for a hand and you’re located somewhere off the peninsula. Check Dave’s Motorcycle Transport’s Yelp reviews.