Click or Press enter to Enter to Enable skip content option
Please Select a Section to Skip to
Here we have a beautifully maintained 2013 BMW K 1300 S in the 30-year K-bike special paint scheme loaded up with tasteful accessories. With 175 hp at the crank, a low maintenance shaft drive, anti-dive Duolever front suspension and some of the absolute best brakes you can find on two wheels, the K 1300 S was always a very special bike but this one turns it up to THIRTEEN!
This particular 2013 BMW K 1300 S features the following factory-installed equipment...
* Gear shift assistant: Allows for quick, smooth upshifts without the use of the clutch lever
* ESA II (Electronic Suspension Adjustment): Allows rider to change preload and damping properties of the front and rear shocks at the touch of a button
* Heated grips: It gets foggy 'round here. Hot grips are the BOMB!
* On Board Computer: Displays critical vehicle information as well as fun stuff like average speed and ambient temperature
* ASC (Automatic Stability Control): Traction control in case the rear wheel starts to spin faster than the front wheel. Excellent safety feature when you've got 175 ponies on tap.
* TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor): Keep your tires at optimal performance and maximize tire life by keeping an eye on your tire pressures without the normal hassle.
* Special '30-Year' Multi-color Paint Scheme
* BMW HP Adjustable Rider Rearsets
* BMW HP Passenger Footpegs
* BMW HP Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust
The previous owner also added a BMW Navigation mount, tank protectors and soft luggage for the tank and rear seat.
If you've ridden a K 1200 or K 1300 S you know there is really no other bike like this on the planet and this 30-year was one of the last of the line. For stable, confident speed the BMW K 1300 S is in a league of its own.
Contact our sales department at 415-503-9954 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this beautiful 2013 BMW K 1300 S!
Disclaimer: We will make our best efforts that posted prices are always accurate however, we are not responsible for any typographical or other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to a typographical or other error, such as data transmission, etc., this Dealership or Pixel Motion, Inc. are only responsible for the correct price, which will be provided as soon as we are made aware of such error(s). Ultimately, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information is 100% accurate with the Dealer. Posted vehicle images and descriptions on our website is representative to what is provided by our suppliers. Please note that the actual vehicle may slightly differ from its specifications and/or images. The Dealership is not responsible for any typographical, pricing, product specifications, advertising or shipping errors. Advertised prices and availability are subject to change without notice. In the event a vehicle is posted at an incorrect price due to these errors, or if an error in pricing was received from our suppliers, the Dealership reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel these orders.
Browse through are new and used motorcycle inventory here at BMW Motorcycles of San Francisco in San Francisco, CA. We’re here to help you find the perfect motorcycle for you near Daly City, CA. Our staff members can help you out with any of your service, financing, parts, and sales questions near San Mateo, CA. Stop by and visit us today for a test ride near San Bruno, CA. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors can occur.
Please verify all pricing information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us or visiting us at the dealership.