Low monthly payments like a lease and still own your bike? You heard right. This unique and flexible program is for you!
How it works:
You make low monthly payments for a time period that you establish up front. At the end of that term a balloon payment is due and you can:
- Refinance the balloon payment amount; or
- Complete your purchase by making the balloon payment
Of course, you could also attempt to sell or trade-in your motorcycle when the balloon payment is due but dealerships will not be REQUIRED to take your bike in trade as they would with a lease. This along with the fundamental fact that you OWN the bike is where the BMW Easy Ride program differs from a lease.
Easy Ride is available for new BMW Motorcycles only. You choose from flexible terms similar to a lease.
Advantages of BMW Easy Ride:
- Lower payments: Easy Ride allows you to make lower monthly payments for almost any new BMW motorcycle, which means you may be able to afford a bike you previously thought was out of your price range and we know you like that.
- Keep your options open: you make lower monthly payments for a set term, as in a lease, and have flexible end-of-term options.
- No lease return process to worry about. It’s your motorcycle, so you can personalize it to fit you.
- And there are no mileage restrictions, because we know you like to ride!
The bond of ownership: If you elect to payoff your final balloon. The title will be in your name and your bike is yours to do with as you please!
To apply for ‘Easy Ride’ financing through BMW Financial Services (BMWFS), you will need to complete and submit BMWFS’s online credit application.